Saturday, December 12, 2009

WHAT'S THE LONGEVITY OF A BOWL OF JELLY?

I just read an idiotic statement that I shall paraphrase; "Why, yes, I rant and rave about illegal aliens, but what irritates me is government policy, not the fact that the scum are here."

Once again, as they say along the Nile, "That's a crock!"

Yes, I'm furious that our excuse for government DOESN'T ENFORCE THE LAWS, BUT THE ONES THAT ARE HERE SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND DEPORTED. If they gave birth to citizens here, tough; the citizens stay, the parents get kicked out.

My opening statement above is that of a poltroon and makes the same sense as "I deplore rape, but I don't have anything against rapists; it's God's fault for giving all the males penises."

STOP WORRYING ABOUT OFFENDING SOMEONE - ESPECIALLY NEGLIGIBLE CIPHERS THAT RUIN OUR COUNTRY! SPEAK THE TRUTH!

The subject, naturally, refers to our country.

No comments: