Saturday, October 17, 2009

ANOTHER CASE OF PRO B.O.NEWS DISTORTION

My Internet Service Provider has its HQ's around Baltimore. Been there lately? I wouldn't bother, and is there a more energumen liberal state in the confederation? I can't think of one, but you decide.

At any rate the other day one of the "news" headlines they popped up at me reported that annually 70,000 lives are lost by illegal abortions! This must have addressed, I decided, the murderous, potential mothers, for abortionists would not count the aborted babies as lost lives, would they? No, part of that "culture" is to cajole oneself into construing those lives to be in the class of cysts, warts, and tumors, right?

Looking beyond the headline, I discovered that most of these purported - who believes statistics, nowadays, given the sources of many of them - lost lives are in Africa!

While a life is a life, regardless of the continent, the clear intent of the devious, misleading headline was to persuade nonchalant readers that the B.O./Baucus/other bloodthirsty health care deformers' plans are beneficent!

FORGET THAT! MURDER IS MURDER, AND THOSE PLANS ARE ROTTEN!

No comments: