Friday, July 10, 2009

BON VOYAGE!

I don't know Governor Palin's plans for the future, but I wish her eminent success in them.

Among last fall's four top candidates, she alone had experience in governance. The 141-day senator, the Neighborhood Organizer, N.O. = B.O., made her look, in comparison, like Thomas Jefferson. (Thanks again American, no-brain voters, for letting the likes of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and Oprah Winfrey cast your votes for you.)

I read that McCain ran his own campaign, and, if true, we can thank him for squandering an asset that was the brightest star in the dismal debacle.

Good luck and God bless you, Gov. Palin. More than ever, your country can use a sound, Conservative head with love, compassion, and wisdom all stored in good measure.

Y.C.


P.S. Were I Pope Benedict my sole motivation for lending the Enemy of Life my reflected dignity would have been to excoriate him.

No comments: