Monday, April 11, 2011

BOOKS FROM CASA BLANCA

(Sorry, I don't know Arabic, but I know I must have some bilingual appeal.)

I read that the WHITE HOUSE is producing a NEW BOOK! This by Michelle, the Worst Lady. My first question is, "Who is writing it?"

The Worst Lady, you know, she that hates the U.S. for discriminating against her all her life and keeping her from doing what she wanted, flunked the entrance exam at Princeton but was admitted, anyway. This Affirmative Action Queen later turned in the shortest undergraduate thesis in the history of the school, so I'm wondering who's the ghost writer.

Apparently the book deals with her crusade for good nutrition - in schools. Remember, this is where a big chunk of the "education" budget goes to buy dinners - lunches and breakfasts already included - for obese children whose slob parents, with their welfare windfalls, are too stupid to know how to feed their kids anything but Big Mucks, Frozen Pizzas, and Cheetos. (These create minimal disturbance to the contuberal relations of single "mothers" busily creating the next generation of undernourished, but fat, welfare recipients.

I can't wait for a copy!

No comments: