Sunday, February 27, 2011

WAS I MISINFORMED IN HIGH SCHOOL CIVICS CLASS?

We were taught that the executive branch of government's purpose is to enforce laws, so I'm wondering how B.O. can decide that he's not enforcing one; viz, the Defense of Marriage Act, which simply says what any literate person can learn from the Oxford English Dictionary, which is that marriage involves one man and one woman.

If B.O doesn't enforce this law, it seems obvious to me that he's breaking his oath of office and should clearly be impeached. What do you think?

Yves Chauvire

P.S. We were also taught that the judicial branch interpreted laws, but it seems to have confused its charge with that of the legislative branch, which is supposed to be the place where laws are MADE. Hmm, now that I considerate it, I believe B.O. has wandered into that domain, too. IMPEACH THE JERK! There are all sorts of grounds.

No comments: