Saturday, May 15, 2010

HO(..)LDER'S INEQUALITY

My keyboard, like most objects in the universe, is less versatile than my quick mind and lacks the umlaut "O" I attempted to indicate in the title. The subject is a mathematical result, which, ignoring the umlaut, is applicable to part of the BADministration.
I read that our Attorney Generous (so-called for his persuading Klintoon to pardon a bevy of deplorable cruds that still should be behind bars) says he hasn't read the entirety of Arizona's ILLEGAL scum aliens law.
This may be because Holder, another Affirmative Action hire and not overwhelmingly acute, is illiterate, but it comes AFTER his vehement denunciation of the law!
At any rate I applaud Arizona's law and wish that Holder were back wherever he was before his Affirmative Action days.

No comments: