Saturday, June 29, 2013

COULD WE TRADE WITH NIGERIA?

No, I don't mean carved coconuts for ipads or oil for corn; I mean heads of government.

Nigeria's president is 100% black, which seems to be the most popular ingredient of B.O. (and the only reason he was elected), who is only 50% black.

Further "Goodluck Jonathan" sounds like an American name, whereas "Barack Obama" is an African name.

Finally Goodluck Jonathan is a great deal more interesting than B.O. He dressses rather as an Orthodox Jew and appears to smile quite a bit. It may be that he doesn't smoke - I'm not sure - but that would be an important attraction in a country that doesn't want its air polluted with toxic gases. I haven't had a look at his wife or heard anything about her, but I don't see how we coud lose anythng on that side, either.

I think the U.S. would be much better off to make the trade - we couild even throw in Holder, so that Nigeria would not lose in net blackness.

Now that B.O. is in Africa, we could effect the swap now and save the usual enormous expenses when his family travels anywhere.

I'm not sure Nigeria would want want a dictator, but it seems like a good deal for America.

No comments: