Monday, April 9, 2012

WHERE ARE THE HUNGRY?

B.O. the N.O. is always ballyhooing that we have to do without this, that, and the other - a sensible space program, a powerful military, and other incidentals - for the sake of "the hungry." I wonder where the devil all these ravenous souls are. I see some homeless people and a few beggars on the streets, and I suppose they are, indeed, hungry and in need of assistance. I imagine, too, there are elderly people that are somehow missed by the massive meal programs underway for them everywhere. If there are, they should be found and helped.

Where, though, is this army of starving citizens that require massive sacrifices? Just because a person receives welfare, does not make him hungry, for I see loads of welfare recipients that are downright blimps. These people are NOT hungry; they stuff themselves with fats and carbohydrates from morning to night.

Therefor I wish the Putzident would stop inventing groups of people that we don't have. I wish, in fact, he would stop inventing altogether. I could carve a better president out of a food stamp.

No comments: