Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NO ONE PICKS UP THE TAB FOR MY BLUNDERS

I hear there’s a bipartisan stampede to waste my money on rescuing another class of morons. This time it’s the clowns that sought to capitalize on the ever-ballooning housing market. They took loans with payments so large they had no hope of maintaining them, but the tactic was to re-sell them quickly and make oodles of money, so that payment magnitude would never become an issue. Surprise! The ever-ballooning housing market got punctured, they couldn’t sell, the payments crushed them, they lost the properties, and all manner of woe ensued.

Our intrepid legislators, though, are out to purchase votes by throwing green lifelines, woven partially of my dough, to the sorry speculators. No one cushions me when I make bad investments. No one rewards my poor judgment.

I’m sick of doling out welfare to all the enurectic losers, of which there is a surfeit, in this country. When did we become a nation of panhandlers?

No comments: